Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

early childhood education dit plz answer

Options
  • 31-08-2009 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Anybody complete this course? or if you are doing this course what are your plans after it?can you be an early start teacher after it?what would my options be if i do this course?Is it a good course and would you recommend it?
    thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Vikki T

Yup,,im doing that course this september (:

• Registered Users Posts: 21 cals

Hi,
    I'm a mature student going into 2nd year of this course. One of the best parts of the course last year is work placement and the variety of subjects covered in class. I'm hoping to do further study after this course hopefully play therapy. I'm not sure if this course would enable you to go straight on to be an early start teacher. One piece of advice is to stay on top of assignments! Hope first year goes well for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Vikki T

DOES DER BE MANY PEOPLE DOING IT?IS DE CLASSES BIG???

Vikki T wrote: »
    DOES DER BE MANY PEOPLE DOING IT?IS DE CLASSES BIG???
    There were 46 in the group last year. I think the number changes slightly from year to year. We were split into two groups. We were in our own group for some classes and together for others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mizz curious

Thanks for the replys!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ShamrockGirl

hey i'm doin that course, jus wondering how are the two classes divided? is it by surname?

The way it turned out last year was that the first name on the register (which was in alphabetical order) was in group A, the second name in group B, the third name in group A the fourth in group B and so on. I don't know if they do it the same way every year. Hope you all enjoy the year.

Advertisement