Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Script

• 31-08-2009 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi!!

I'm looking to get a script tattooed down my side, as it is a script I am under the impression that it may be difficult to do... I am looking for possibly a female artist as I will have to go topless for it. Has any one got any suggestions on which tattoo parlour I should go to? Preferably around Dublin.

Looking forward to hearing back for anyone and everyone with your help.

Thanks

Loretta:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

There is Erin in Snakebite, and Denise in wildcat in stephens green. Not sure of any other female artist

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Dragonz_Rawr

Check out some portfolios here:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055505603

Also - unless you are REALLY set against the idea of a male doing the tattooing - keep an open mind about it. They are professionals, they have 'seen it all before' and in my opinion, it would be a pity to discount a good artist just because they are male. Just my 2 cents! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

yeah i agree, i'm sure the majority of male tattoo artists have seen much worse than a slip of side boob! :p

when i got my ribs done, i didn't have to take off my top nor my bra, i just had to pull them up, but i guess it depends on how far up you want it to go.

when i got my back done, everything came off, i got changed in a seperate room and just held my t shirt up over mah boobs.

tbh, your tit slipping out is going to be the last thing on your mind when the needle starts up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Loretta xx

Ah no I'm not dead set on a woman doing it, I would just rather it, but at the end of the day I'm going to have it forever so I will go with the best artist I can find... the female things is more so for my boyfriend's piece of mind :p:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Would your boyfriend have any issue with a male doctor seeing the side of your breasts?
    He should get over any insecurity like this TBH, they are professionals doing a job.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

Will wrote: »
    There is Erin in Snakebite, and Denise in wildcat in stephens green. Not sure of any other female artist

Is that the same Denise who used work in Snakebite? Nice stuff if so.

I remember gettin my nipple pierced and all my male friends kept sayin, ah, your man loves that I'd say, seein girls boobs. Much as I'd love to think he was bowled over my my lovely rack(:p) I reckon it's very much so just a job for him. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

Never pick an artist based on gender, its silly, and frankly wrong

I do get some women in who only want to be tattooed by a female. Invariably, their boyfriend is the issue when you look into it. but more often, I get men who refuse to be tattooed by me because I am female, and we're talking about arms and legs here.....its that ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

dearg lady wrote: »
    Is that the same Denise who used work in Snakebite? Nice stuff if so.
    :D

I'd say he means Debbie, who also used to work in Snakebite...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 kellyc

Loretta xx wrote: »
    Hi!!

I'm looking to get a script tattooed down my side, as it is a script I am under the impression that it may be difficult to do... I am looking for possibly a female artist as I will have to go topless for it. Has any one got any suggestions on which tattoo parlour I should go to? Preferably around Dublin.

Looking forward to hearing back for anyone and everyone with your help.

Thanks

Loretta:o

hi there

im new to this forum but was searching through to see if there were any threads that could help with the tattoo i want to get.

im just wondering did you get your tattoo done? im looking to get the same done myself a poem in script down my side and not sure where to go! i dont mind if a man does mine, whoever is the best is fine with me

any advice would be appreciated

Advertisement