Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guys you have all this to look forward to!

Options
  • 31-08-2009 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm on the masters course in Marketing in Aungier St. I'm in the final month of the cousre and I'm about to wrap up my survey research for my dissertation this week!

I'm looking for as many respondents to my questionnaire as possible so I think as future and current DIT students you should help me out and complete my survey! :P

It's investigating the use of social media such as Facebook, Bebo etc in political marketing.

For all the first years you can use it as an opportunity to see the joys of college thats ahead of you for the next 3/4/5 years :D:D

Thanks to anyone who gives me 3 minutes of your time! I appreciate it...and good luck in college this year! Just click on the link below and it will take you to Survey Monkey.com to complete the survey! Oh and if you start it please make sure you finish it or else my results will be messed up!

Click Here to take survey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

Hey this is great guys!

I think ive got about 20 responses from Boards this morning!

Thanks to all who have done it!

Thats one thing I like about DIT heads is that theyre always willing to help (shudders at memories of undergrad in UCD).

Keep em coming!

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Did it myself this morning. It's not very long which is always helpful!

Also it's worth noting your original link wasn't right so I fixed it this morning too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭urban cowboy

wrong post

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Compudaro

Hey, just did that for you. Good little survey, only took 2 mins. Good luck with your research!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Dec0512

done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Done, good luck with the dissertation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 rice_crispy

Just did it....only takes 2 minutes! Good survey I must say!

I've done some stuff on social media but its more from a identity creation angle. I can see where you're going with your questions though, they're more about relationships formed over social media with organisations right?

Would be interested in the resuls of your project if you would be on for discussing them!

Good luck with your project anyhow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

Done.

It is worth noting that the Green Party is the one which uses digital media the most when it comes to promoting themselves.

Yeah that's it rice crispy!

Thanks to all who have done it! I need only 40 more so feel free the rest of ye! It only takes 2 minutes!

when is ur deadline mate? I might be able to hook u up with a mate from FF who works on this sort of stuff if its any help.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

done

Brill guys am almost there.....anybody else feel free to take the survey!

Should be finished by tomoro!

Cheers all!

Ro

sent u a pm re the info roro4,

u need anymore surveys comepleted....i can email a few of my friends who are big into social networks etc if you like...

let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

When/how will we find out who won the book token?

Cheers Rice,

Thanks everyone I'm only about 30 short so between FB, Bebo and here I'll deffo get the full sample.

Keep filling them out :)

Advertisement