Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Bank Loan

Options
  • 31-08-2009 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

I have a Personal loan taken out with AIB. They took the first redrawal of me today.
    It showed up on my Loan Account on the online banking. I was just messing around transferring money to one of my other accounts but chose that one by accident. So I'm able to transfer the deducted funds from my loan account back into my current account. In other words my loan went back to the original Debit Amount!!
    Is this possible or is it just a mistake on AIB's part?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The upper limit wouldn't update until overnight if I recall correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I done this before,just to see if it would work and it did.I only had enough in the bank for the loan and I transfered the money over from my loan account ot my current, walked into the bank and withdrew the money from it.

They didnt like it and they took the money again a couple weeks after. The teller I was takling to said that you where not supposed to do it.I just played dumb and siad I didnt know what I was doing online and everything was grand in the end.

Would nt do it again unless very stuck for cash!

Advertisement