Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request 15mm solid oak flooring

Options
  • 31-08-2009 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭

I have a 15mm solid oak floor down at the moment but it has been damaged due to the aquarium sprouting a leak. I cant afford to go for 18mm as I dont have the clearance with the extra height (As far as I know it has to be nailed to sheets of ply or timber lats). I have phoned around the main dealers in Dublin but cannot find one that has a 15mm one. Anyone know of a shop that has it in stock ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭mint man

the 18mm solid oak can be glued to the concrete with a flexible adhesive,so no worries on clearance , and its a good job, im a carpenter and like this method ,as i feel it gives a more solid feel to the floor

Advertisement