Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ground Floor :(

Options
  • 31-08-2009 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I've been assigned a ground floor apartment in block 7 of Glenomena.
    Does anybody know if the ground floor apartments face front or if they are at the back? I don't mind if I'm at the back but people walking by my window every 10 seconds, no thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

theres some that face the front, some around the back, depends on which house you're in. you're lucky to get campus accommodation really, plus theres not that many people wandering around, glenomena is fairly quiet. i lived on the ground floor and it was fine

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

i lived on the ground floor and it was fine

Yeah I watched every night through the window from my car. She seemed grand. Not a bother on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

I'd echo what Princess Sparkle said. Glenomena is great. You are lucky to get it. Also it is in the quietest part of campus so you are grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Also it is in the quietest part of campus so you are grand.

Yeah security almost never came by

Advertisement