Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cz american

Options
  • 31-08-2009 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

does any 1 know if you can get the cz american in .22 hornet in ireland i no they make them but rang 2 dealers and they can only get a cz brno standerd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I have bad news for ye as I spent around 6 months last year trying to get one. The short answer is no...Ardee only bring in the standard type. There is a couple new ones in england if your friendly with a RFD.

CZ only make so many in american (well thats what I was told) and you dont know when there going to be available so you either put your name on the list or look else where got me a clean second hand ruger hornet which is good enough for what I'm using it for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

would you not think of looking for a secondhand anschutz hornet ? i've seen a few on dealers shelves , people are moving up to the .223 etc and the hornet is not as popular as it once was , a real pity .

the anschutz is a real top of the line rifle and if looked after will see years of shooting .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I think the proplem there is finding one in good nick, when I see the state some rifles and shotguns of good makes are handed in to dealers I want to cry. when I sell a second hand gun its like it was taken off the shelf

Advertisement