Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When do we have to have payed for registration/accomodation?

Options
  • 31-08-2009 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hey,

Does anyone know when we have to have payed for on-campus accomodation and registration by? I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere but I#ve searched and I can't find the answer.

Thanks,
    Sringo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭logic123

WELL i think the first fee for accomodation is today, but unfortunatly my student finance which will be paying for my accomodation, is late so i will be paying for my accomodation slightly late this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Sringo

logic123 wrote: »
    WELL i think the first fee for accomodation is today, but unfortunatly my student finance which will be paying for my accomodation, is late so i will be paying for my accomodation slightly late this year.

Know when we have to have it payed in full by?

I think we have to have payed the registration fee by next Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭logic123

registration fee i will pay tommorow if they open tbe registration up for us neuroscience folk. Accomodation payment will have to wait until my student finance comes through. I wouldent worry, i think they will allow flexibility. As such werenot all rich students :( lol

• Registered Users Posts: 48 hollyeef

Yep Registration by sunday and Accom €2192 by today!

Sorry for all the questions but does anyone know where to pay the money for the accomodation online using a credit card?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Does the registration fee have to be paid for in full by sunday or can you pay for it a bit at a time? Like can i pay 500 and then pay more in a few weeks etc.?

Joneser wrote: »
    Does the registration fee have to be paid for in full by sunday or can you pay for it a bit at a time? Like can i pay 500 and then pay more in a few weeks etc.?

It says on the website that its supposed to be payed by Sunday. They'd proobably make exceptions though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Sringo wrote: »
    Sorry for all the questions but does anyone know where to pay the money for the accomodation online using a credit card?

It will be in your SIS. If you you go into the registration process, you will see a place to pay for the accommodation in there.

Advertisement