Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coors Light Peak - Limerick, Galway, Cork, Waterford, Dublin

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 CoorsLightMusic (Peak)

Hi Sylt,
    Posted some details over in the bragain alerts thread.
    Coors light Peak hits Limerick in September, I will be back here to announce the line-up on Monday.
    This is followed by Galway, Cork and Waterford in October and finaly Dublin in November.
    Check out the video on the facebook for a taster.[FONT=&quot]

http://www.facebook.com/coorslightireland [/FONT]

Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

As only the first couple have been confirmed we can't say too much just yet. Dublin event takes place on the 7th November - capacity TBC, but deffogonna be big. You should have no bother getting a ticket if you apply early.

Keep an eye on the Facebook for updates too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Hi guys,
    There is a bit of discussion going on over on the Bargain Alerts thread too, including detials of a comp for guessing the acts playing Limerick Peak for anyone interested.Over here

Will be back here on Monday to make the official announcement too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

seems like this could be good , signed up for galway :) ... any chance you could give us the galway rep code ?

awhir wrote: »
    seems like this could be good , signed up for galway :) ... any chance you could give us the galway rep code ?

The codes haven't actually been allocated yet so you will be grand without them.

I intend on looking after all boards members who have posted on either thread already so if you haven't heard a week before the gig, PM me.

Galway is on the 3rd October so plenty of build up time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Knifey_Spoony

Peak wrote: »
    The codes haven't actually been allocated yet so you will be grand without them.

I intend on looking after all boards members who have posted on either thread already so if you haven't heard a week before the gig, PM me.

Galway is on the 3rd October so plenty of build up time!

Hi,

Just wondering what way the tickets will be allocated? Will it be a first come, first served basis, i.e. whoever applies first?
    I applied on Wednesday for the Dublin one. Just wondering what are my chances of getting tickets :)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭kennyu272

I applied during the week for tickets.

Looking forward to seeing who is playing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

applied for dublin during the week.its a cool idea and best of all its free considerin the way the country is at the minute!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭yknaa

Applied for Dublin as soon as I saw the thread. Sounds great. Maybe some news on it today??

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭mooeire

Applied last wk, looking forward to some more news about dublin gig...

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭AOR

Applied on the weekend! Looking forward to news on the acts today maybe??

Imagine a fully functional shipping port, heavy steel cranes, smouldering scrap metal, weighbridges and open docks with cargo ships. Now imagine top music acts playing against this backdrop enhanced by amazing lighting and visual shows under the night sky.
    All this will be cocooned in an amphitheatre created from shipping containers.

First stop is Limerick Port on Saturday 19th September with:
    Reverend and The Makers
    RSAG (Rarely Seen Above Ground)
    and Dark Room Notes.

Apply online at www.coorslightpeak.ie for free tickets for you and three friends, winners will be contacted at least ten days before the event.
    Keep an eye on www.coorslightpeak.ie and the Coors Light Facebook page for all the latest news and announcements.

Coors Light Peak Limerick – September 19th
    Coors Light Peak Galway – October 3rd
    Coors Light Peak Cork – October 17th
    Coors Light Peak Waterford –October 24th
    Coors Light Peak Dublin – November 7th

www.coorslightpeak.ie
    www.facebook.com/coorslightireland
    Coors Light Peak – More than just a music event.

6569_145877705615_125346140615_3789245_3541843_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭falipo

That looks great,hope I get tics for the Dublin gigs now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Chark

If these gigs are half as good as last years Coors Light parties, it should be a great night, was in Waterford for it last time! Roll on Dublin this year

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Nice one, just about to apply for tickets for the dub gig!
    Great idea and the bset of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

I applied for Dub tickets last week too when I saw the thread go up - looking forward to finding out the acts for Dublin.......should be cool....

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭bobbygirl

Just signed up to Dublin too sounds great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭FledNanders

yep just applied for Dublin there myself, I'm oh so intrigued!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Bstatic

is there anywhere that an act can apply to perform at one of your events?

we'd be interested
    http://www.myspace.com/novastaticband

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Just applied for Dublin there! Going to spread the good word to other people!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭corm500

I applied a few weeks back now. Should be a good gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 nerney

Applied for limerick today, hopefully will get tickets should be good gig in a very interesting venue :p

Hi guys,
    There has already been talk of these gigs elsewhere on the site but this is now the official thread for Peak related stuff.
    I will be breaking news of the acts and posting up pics here and on Facebook first so keep an eye for more details.
    www.facebook.com/coorslightireland

Here is the lowdown:

Imagine a fully functional shipping port, heavy steel cranes, smouldering scrap metal, weighbridges and open docks with cargo ships. Now imagine top music acts playing against this backdrop enhanced by amazing lighting and visual shows under the night sky. All this will be cocooned in an amphitheatre created from real working shipping containers.

This is Coors Light Peak.

A free music and visual show taking place in ports around Ireland over the next few months.

Docking at:
    Limerick – September 19th
    Galway – October 3rd
    Cork – October 17th
    Waterford –October 24th
    Dublin – November 7th

First stop is Limerick Port on Saturday 19th September with:
    Reverend and The Makers
    RSAG (Rarely Seen Above Ground)
    and Dark Room Notes.

Acts for other shows will be announced here 4 weeks before each show.

*Tickets are free but limited due to capacity, apply online at www.coorslightpeak.ie for free tickets for you and three friends, [FONT=&quot][/FONT]successful applicants will be contacted at least ten days before the event.

Keep an eye on www.coorslightpeak.ie and the Coors Light Facebook page for all the latest news and announcements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i wish i was going to the limerick one:(i applied for galway and dublin though!hope i get either:(! probably applied too late though

i wish i was going to the limerick onei:( applied for galway and dublin though!hope i get either:(! probably applied too late though

Why can't you go to Limerick?
    It's not too late to apply for any of them yet actually, so think positive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i have a birthday to go to that day!id be happy to get galway or dublin though either would be fun!applied yesterday so heres hoping:)

Hi guys,
    Galway PEAK acts will be announced on Monday afternoon.
    Little clue:
    Paul, Shane, Colin, Dane, Christopher and Anthony are looking forward to it.

Check by on Monday for all the info.

Peak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭dahamster

I applied for the cork one a couple of weeks ago, when will th eline up be advertised?

Advertisement