Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coors Light Peak - Limerick, Galway, Cork, Waterford, Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Yup same here! Applied to the Cork one, hope I get me a ticket, looks really cool!
    Also is it only one ticket or can we bring someone??! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 27 sansebastian

Yup same here! Applied to the Cork one, hope I get me a ticket, looks really cool!
    Also is it only one ticket or can we bring someone??! :confused:

You get 4 tickets. Should be a good day, loads of my friends have applied so hopefully I can get a ticket to it

You get 4 tickets. Should be a good day, loads of my friends have applied so hopefully I can get a ticket to it

Brilliant! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i got all my friends to apply to up the odds of going,i think the acts are being announced monday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

The Flaws and Jape!!?

Peak you better get Jape to play in Dublin aswell or there'll be trouble!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Defintley the Flaws.

Any more clues Peak?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 CoorsLightMusic (Peak)

Heya,
    Well done to those peeps who guessed the Flaws and Jape.
    They are indeed playing the Galway show on the 3rd October.
    They will be joined by R.S.A.G who I may as well tell you now is playing all Peak parties. (Yes, we do love him that much.)
    Anyone who saw Jape at EP over the weekend will know we are in for a good night out west.

In other Peak/EP news...
    Did anyone see Dark Room Notes down there?
    Great performance from those guys. Jim Carroll thought so too it seems, he wrote them a very complimentary review in the EP edition of The Ticket.
    Limerick is shaping up nicely with them joining Reverend and the Makers and RSAG.

We are in the process of finding the warm up acts too.
    Feel free to post up myspaces here or on the facebook if you fancy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

So whats our prize Peak!?

Ragin didnt get to see Jape on saturday,only got into the Picnic at about 7,lack of a ticket and all that! Do you reckon if we apply for two sets of gigs Peak we can get into both? I.e. this one and the Dublin one?

Also check out my mates band http://www.myspace.com/clockworknoise
    and an article in The Ticket supplement in The Times http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/theticket/2009/0724/1224251197961.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

missed jape at picnic so im hoping i get galway tickets!apparently he put on a great show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Bstatic

Nova Static

http://www.myspace.com/novastaticband

"...we have it on very good authority that they tear it up big time live." - Hot Press - August 2009

We're in the process of recording our new first proper e.p.
    The tracks on our myspace are old and don't do us justice.
    We've supported Fight Like Apes, The Blizzards, The Coronas, Republic of Loose, The Immediate, We Should Be Dead, Electric Eel Shock and much more!!

We'd love to be involved with this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pinkcharlie

hi guys,

limerick peak is on next saturday i was wondering has anyone recv a email about there tickets yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭this_time

ya was wondering the same as above, whether anyone has had ticket offers yet?

also, seen jape at electric picnic, it was first time seeing him. quite incredible. great live show, loads of energy. got a guy up on stage to sing chorus of song, no-one could hear him though, the whole crowd was screaming his name at him.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I applied for the dublin gig a few weeks , i was just wondering when i gave the site my info and pressed finished nothing like "thank you" or "you have been entered" , I think it just went straight back to the main page . Was just wondering did anyone get the same

this_time wrote: »
    ya was wondering the same as above, whether anyone has had ticket offers yet?

scrap that. got tickets!! session!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

Applied as soon as it went in bargain alert for tue dublin gig has anyone got anything back from them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 scorpio1

can some1 tell me if there is free drink at this coors party we were told by the promotion girls in flannerys it was?

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

I applied for the Waterford one last week...sound like it could be an epic night...Here's hoping I actually get tickets!!!

i'd imagine it's only one free drink. total free drink would be suicide

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

AntoSRFC wrote: »
    Applied as soon as it went in bargain alert for tue dublin gig has anyone got anything back from them?

Nope didn't get anything back either, applied about a day after it went on Bargain Alerts myself. Hopefully The Flaws play in Dublin, quality band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pinkcharlie

recv an email adv that im getting my tickets on monday for the limerick gig, cant wait!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭paddy978

Nope didn't get anything back either, applied about a day after it went on Bargain Alerts myself. Hopefully The Flaws play in Dublin, quality band.

The Flaws will be playing in Tullamore Harriers soon enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 nerney

recv an email adv that im getting my tickets on monday for the limerick gig, cant wait!

Same here!!! :D seems there giving everyone who is successful 4 tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Got mine, roll on Saturday :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Got mine today but not sure if i'll even go. RATM are shocking

paddy978 wrote: »
    The Flaws will be playing in Tullamore Harriers soon enough.

Effort of that.:D I'll just hope they play PEAK in Dublin.

Hi guys,
    Just wanted to clear up a couple of things.

Tickets:
    The first batch of Limerick tickets were issued on Friday with another batch going out this evening.
    Tickets for later shows will be released in the week running up to the event.So Dublin/Cork/ Galway peeps will have top wait a bit longer.

Booze:
    As was said on Facebook - With a packed out event of over 1,500 expected to attend it just isn't possible to offer free Coors Light for such a big production. We aim to entertain with a top class line-up and visual show in a unique custom built venue to make this a night you won’t forget.

I really hope this won't put people off coming to what should be a great night. Believe me, a lot has gone into the production of each show.

One of Limericks' finest acts 'Walter Mitty and the Realists' will join Reverend & the Makers, RSAG and Dark Room Notes on this Saturday's limerick PEAK line-up. Also supporting on the night will be JC Brigadier JC whose DJ skills will keep the crowd entertained in between band sets.

Doors are at 6pm, get down early to show some Limerick love to Walter Mitty and the Realists.

Melion wrote: »
    Got mine today but not sure if i'll even go. RATM are shocking

Rage against the Machine?? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Applied today for the Dublin gig - hope I get it!! Any acts confirmed for Dublin yet?

• Advertisement

Rage against the Machine?? :confused:

Reverend and the Makers methinks!

Advertisement