Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coors Light Peak - Limerick, Galway, Cork, Waterford, Dublin

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭AntoSRFC

Rage against the Machine?? :confused:

If ****ing only.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Yeah I thought it was unlikely alright! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eyebrows63

i heard that there is kegs of coors being chilled at the moment for the limerick gig:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 CoorsLightMusic (Peak)

Applied today for the Dublin gig - hope I get it!! Any acts confirmed for Dublin yet?

I can tell you that the very impressive R.S.A.G will be doing all shows but no one else confirmed just yet. We are looking at a pretty big international act though. Boards and facebook members will be first to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hel09

Hi, just wondering if anyone has spare tickets to Saturday's Peak gig in Limerick? I was too late in getting mine

• Advertisement

Hey hel09.
    I did say i would look after boards members.

Drop me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Peak - I was lucky enough to get tickets for Limerick but unfortunately cant attend due to illness! I dont want them to go to waste, tried to email ticketmaster re same. Can I return them to you to be re-used? (Dont want some hopefuls missing out if I can!)

If I could be kept in mind for Cork or Galway that would be great.
    Will be here until 5pm so if you can let me know what you would like to do.. thanks!

hel09 wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if anyone has spare tickets to Saturday's Peak gig in Limerick? I was too late in getting mine
    Plek Trum wrote: »
    Peak - I was lucky enough to get tickets for Limerick but unfortunately cant attend due to illness! I dont want them to go to waste, tried to email ticketmaster re same. Can I return them to you to be re-used? (Dont want some hopefuls missing out if I can!)

If I could be kept in mind for Cork or Galway that would be great.
    Will be here until 5pm so if you can let me know what you would like to do.. thanks!

Could this be the start of a beautiful friendship?
    Maybe you could leave them somewhere for hel09?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Possibly ha ha! Will send Hel09 a PM - needs to get back fast though, leaving in 20 minutes...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

eyebrows63 wrote: »
    i heard that there is kegs of coors being chilled at the moment for the limerick gig:eek:

Kegs of Coors Light at a Coors Light gig?

surely not :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 buffan12

I need at least two tickets. I thought I had some cause I applied at the start of this week and was told it takes a few days to get the mail. Now I realise I just wasn't selected... I never am :( Hehe.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

Sounds interesting. Have applied for the Dublin gig. I'll be keeping an eye on this!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I have 2 spare tickets for tonight in Limerick if anyone is still looking for one? I won't be back online again until around 5 pm, but if you leave a PM I'll try get back to you around then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

can't go tonight - anyone want the tickets :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Clarke4

Yes please, would love tickets for tonight if offering

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Signed up down the Spanish Arch for tickets on the 3rd, should be great Galway docklands are just awesome for gigs as the Ocean Race showed!

Well, one down four to go.
    Limerick was smashing!

The weather was amazing which clearly helped. Walter Mitty and the Realists kicked things off, what a band! Best frontman I have seen in a long time. Deffo ones to watch.

Dark Room Notes came on as the sun was settings over the docks, the view from the stage was pretty special and complimented the synthy sounds of the guys perfectly.

Limerick DJ Brigadier JC kept the crowd entertained while RSAG set up, his set was amazing, his own visual show coming into its own as darkness fell.

Reverend and the Makers finished off the night in style, great sound from the trumpet guys and the girl on keys.

Roll on Galway!

Anyone else there got feedback?
    I am all ears.
    8831_162234430615_125346140615_4017584_5341160_n.jpg
    8831_162234500615_125346140615_4017596_7316903_n.jpg8831_162234475615_125346140615_4017591_2599172_n.jpg

Cork show just announced:

Hi guys, news just in...

The third installment in the Coors Light PEAK series sees us visit the rebel county with another cracking line-up of international and local talent.

On the night you can catch:
    The Charlatans
    DJ Yoda
    R.S.A.G
    and local act (TBC)

The Charlatans were one of the great British bands of the 90's and one of the few to still be going strong. Since the early days they have released 10 studio albums, the most recent of which was released earlier this year to much critical acclaim. Expect plenty of classics and a taste of the new stuff too.

If you haven't been lucky enough to catch DJ Yoda yet then do not miss this one. Taking the skills of a world class scratch DJ and applying them to DVD's, he cuts up famous movie and TV clips in time to awesome beats. Has to be seen to be believed.

R.S.A.G is next, a one man wonder, Jeremy Hickey will be joining us on each leg of the PEAK tour and with good reason. He is spectacular, just piped to win a Choice award last year by another PEAK act JAPE, we have no doubt things will only get bigger for this man.

*Apply online at http://www.coorslightpeak.ie for free tickets for you and three friends, winners will be contacted at least ten days before the event.

www.facebook.com/coorslightireland

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

Sounds like the Limerick gig was pretty excellent.

Well, if cork get the charlatans...

ROLL ON DUBLIN!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭this_time

tickets for galway out soon??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Knifey_Spoony

I think you should get Ham Sandwich to play at the Dublin gig.
    Do it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

this_time wrote: »
    tickets for galway out soon??

I got a confirmation email about tickets for the Galway gig around 20 mins. ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭this_time

Takk wrote: »
    I got a confirmation email about tickets for the Galway gig around 20 mins. ago.

ya cheers! got it too. should be good. heard jape was incredible in dolans last night. here's hoping there's a bit more life at this than the last one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

wooh:Dgot my galway confirmation email too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Ald

Just got an email with tickets for this event and just wondering who'll be playing and is there free Coors Light, lol???

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

this_time wrote: »
    ya cheers! got it too. should be good. heard jape was incredible in dolans last night. here's hoping there's a bit more life at this than the last one.

What ya mean,that the Limerick one was dead!?

I got me confirmation mail aswell for Galway cant wait to see Jape!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭The Hustler

Any news on the Dublin gig?

Hi guys, a quick update...
    First batch of Galway tickets went through yesterday, with a few more going out today.

@the hustler: Dublin show is not announced yet, will be in the next couple of weeks though.

@Aid: Afraid we wouldn't have enough Coors Light to go round so we can't offer free booze I am afraid. Galway line-up is Jape, RSAG, The Flaws and Disconnect 4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

:mad: Cant go to Galway bleedin fumin I am so if anyone is looking for 4 tickets pm me :(

Advertisement