Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coors Light Peak - Limerick, Galway, Cork, Waterford, Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Got my two tickets today too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jasmine99

if anyone has 2 spare tickets il give u money I want to go so much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I have two tickets if you want them.
    Edit - Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Got 2 tickets but on the email it says it's on "Sat 11/07/09" guessing it's this Saturday and they just went all Amercian.[/QUOTE

???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭injured365

Does it matter if i give my tickets to someone else even if they have my name on them??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Got 2 tickets but on the email it says it's on "Sat 11/07/09" guessing it's this Saturday and they just went all Amercian.[/QUOTE

???
    mine say the same Gav, I'm sure it's a mistake - if not you could always contact these guys and see can they help get you to 11/07/09:pac:

If it's the case it's this Saturday I have 2 tickets to give out for the first pm"er", Shels last game of the season on Saturday and well that's a must.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

PM sent to you Gavin.

PM sent to you Gavin.

Someone got there before you but it won't let me reply to them, so bluesguitar you have till 3pm tomorrow otherwise Gillington is next in line and then yourself absolutegroove if there's no reply from Gillington.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭mooeire

two tickets up for grabs, cant make it :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭glanman

Tickets given to spawnage

Two tickets to give away, cant make Saturday. First to PM me will get them. I will forward them on tomoro afternoon because I won't be on the net until then!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 spawnage

just sent u a pm there glanman...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I heard that they were only giving tickets to people who said they were 25 or under. Sure enough me (28) and three of my friends (26-29) didn't get tickets, but one who is 24 got tickets.

Has anyone here over the age of 25 received tickets to this gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

eth0_ wrote: »
    I heard that they were only giving tickets to people who said they were 25 or under. Sure enough me (28) and three of my friends (26-29) didn't get tickets, but one who is 24 got tickets.

i did promo for this a while ago and we were told to target people under 25 as this was the target market.

Clano wrote: »
    i did promo for this a while ago and we were told to target people under 25 as this was the target market.

Pr1cks. They should have been straight with people from the outset then.
    I shall continue not to drink Coors so. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭FledNanders

I'm 25 and got tickets....contraversial....

I'm 25 and got tickets....contraversial....

25 and under. It is controversial, it's pretty disgusting of Coors to silently sieve out all the entrants who gave their age as >25.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

25 and under. It is controversial, it's pretty disgusting of Coors to silently sieve out all the entrants who gave their age as >25.
    no thats not how it works at all we were just told wile going around pubs to target that age group.
    Any person any age can apply on the website and get tickets regardless of age

Perhaps the Coors Peak representative on here would like to comment on what i've said?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Gallus

Got two tickets to this that I don't need. Send me a PM and I'll pass them on.

Edit: gone to first pm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

Yep, same thing seems to have gone on among my friends, anyone 25 or under seems to have gotten their tickets and anyone over 25 hasn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

Sorry didn't read charter about the tickets. You can't ask for tickets can you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 CoorsLightMusic (Peak)

Hi guys, sorry, up the walls here with the gig tomorrow.
    A PM alerted me to this topic.

Tickets are given out completely at random I am afraid, sorry to burst a good conspiracy theory! To give you some idea, over 12,000 people applied, obviously we can't look after them all so a lot of people will be disappointed.

As for the comment by the person told to target certain groups, I am not sure what the promo was, in some cases most companies will target certain people, their target market, not at the exclusion of others though.

For instance...
    I have free reign to offer boards member, facebook members etc tickets without any knowledge of their age. I have no idea how old the first 5 people who responded to the comp a week ago are, (although by entering they have to be over 18!)
    On facebook, people emailed in and got tickets, as a business on facebook I am not privy to their age. (I do know that only 18 year olds can view the facebook page)

If anyone here who has tickets wants to have a look round the crowd and report back on Monday, please do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 CoorsLightMusic (Peak)

20 more tickets just went out to (all ages) of Boards members in the last half hour. All people who had PM'd me before this topic came up.

Once again, we would really love to get everyone in to this gig but space does not allow. Congrats to all who got tickets, for those who didn't, we appreciate your entries and will hopefully facilitate in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

I unfortunately can't make it tomorrow :( so i've two tickets for the first PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭bongoboy

20 more tickets just went out to (all ages) of Boards members in the last half hour. All people who had PM'd me before this topic came up.

Once again, we would really love to get everyone in to this gig but space does not allow. Congrats to all who got tickets, for those who didn't, we appreciate your entries and will hopefully facilitate in the future.
    Legend - thanks a mil. Received these today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Gazza22 wrote: »
    I unfortunately can't make it tomorrow :( so i've two tickets for the first PM.

Same here :(. 2 tickets for the first PM

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Gerbud

Hi,

Would any kind sould out there have 1 spare ticket for later?

Thanks

2 tickets here still, 4 people got in connact and either they got tickets or never replied. Need them gone by about 4 as I'm off down to Kildare for a Shels match.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Murilloinf

Really need one, for my ladie as My brother got one for me and one for him, please

Advertisement