Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coors Light Peak - Limerick, Galway, Cork, Waterford, Dublin

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Gerbud

2 tickets here still, 4 people got in connact and either they got tickets or never replied. Need them gone by about 4 as I'm off down to Kildare for a Shels match.:D

Cool - Ill grab them mate!!

Can you mail them to me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LiNiVrai

Hey ho! if anyone has any tickets for tonight in docklands (preferably 2!) could you please send them on to me or PM me! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Does anyone know what time the shuttle buses stop at?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

Mr.S wrote: »
    anyone know the name of the group that had 4 drummers and 2 dj's, that played the smaller stage?
    Would love to know this too they were great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dd101

Mr.S wrote: »
    went to this, was pritty good in general! Absolutly freezing though.

anyone know the name of the group that had 4 drummers and 2 dj's, that played the smaller stage?

The two dj's go under the name dragqueenbingo i believe,not sure about the drummers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mhairesa

Great gig! The bands were great! esp the drummers! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 omlette

Had a great time at this! Yeah, those drummers and dj's were great. Loved RSAG too. Was worth the frost bite...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 CoorsLightMusic (Peak)

Hi guys,
    Glad you enjoyed it. Was pretty cold alright, the acts warmed up the crowd a good bit though.
    The DJ duo were indeed Drag Queen Bingo, they usually play at Mr Jones on a Thursday night in the Twisted Pepper amongst other places.

The drummers were called Extreme Rhythm. Here's a little video from them in action on the night: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRstKpMriL4

Great to see New Young Pony Club rock out some new stuff and the crowd go for it. Very nice people too.

We are having a little photo competition over on the facebook, best pic uploaded from any of the PEAK gigs wins a crate of Coors Light.
    http://www.facebook.com/coorslightireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 emma_lemmedy

Is there going to be a Coors Light Peak 2010????

Advertisement