Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi: 10ft trampoline with safety net

Options
  • 31-08-2009 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Reduced to €149.99 from €199.99. Had three left in Midleton this morning.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Saw this in the branch in Mayfield too, They also had sunchairs(19.99 I think), twist steppers(exercise yoke)(19.99 I think) and a few other items in the reduced section

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Weird side note here, but i seen one of these recently in a garden, but they dug a circular hole in the ground and put the trampoline into it. So if the kids do fall out of the safety net the ground is closer then if it was just sitting on the ground. It also wont budge anywhere in the wind, or from bouncing. Thought it was a good idea

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

For anyone looking for a trampoline, check B&Q, I saw a flyer from them with 12ft. trampolines being sold off at approx. €84 safety net extra, I didn't see a price for the safety net.

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement