Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need to know how to put a nade launcer on a styer aug

Options
  • 31-08-2009 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

hi im wondering if any one knows how to put a nade launcer on an aug and what parts u need pics would help too thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Aug Mount 1

Aug Mount 2

If you search the pictures thread I believe someone mounted one using a
    pair of scope rings and it turned out very well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Can you smell wrong subforum? I can... It smells like fail...

As for mounts, two under barrel torch mounts (the ris type) and a ris 203 work for the cheap... or the real mount for the gucci as the master pointed out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Try Mr Martyns Magical Universal Polymorphic Mount! Tis meanin make your own bloody mounts from the magical, morphilogical, metamorphic, mystical, mouldable, malleable, makeable, mashable POLYMORPH!!! HAHAHA I sound like a ****ing ad for ****ing polymorph but I am serious... Make your own furniture - tis a recession (so save cash) and who does NOT want their guns grip actually molded to fit their gand EXACTLY?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,808 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Phractal wrote: »
    Try Mr Martyns Magical Universal Polymorphic Mount! Tis meanin make your own bloody mounts from the magical, morphilogical, metamorphic, mystical, mouldable, malleable, makeable, mashable POLYMORPH!!! HAHAHA I sound like a ****ing ad for ****ing polymorph but I am serious... Make your own furniture - tis a recession (so save cash) and who does NOT want their guns grip actually molded to fit their gand EXACTLY?

He's trying to mount a launcher to an aug not make a grip:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Bolt two 20mil rails together, and find a scope/torch/laser mount that will grip the barrel tightly and your good to go for yout ARW loadout

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Blay wrote: »
    He's trying to mount a launcher to an aug not make a grip:rolleyes:

I know that... I was, yet again, having a laugh about the grip bit. Dont read too deep into what I say - sometimes an idea gets expanded a bitty off topic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

Also if you go with the gucci mount (as I did) you will need to purchase the sun project launcher or be prepared to drill some holes in the mount to accomodate a different brand of launcher. Which reminds me... better finish that off. I've had it 5 months and not drilled a thing. I'll let you know how it goes sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭77kevinhalvey77

thanks every one for all your info does any one have any pics of the finished product

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

original.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Very nice rob, and im not even a fan of the AUG. Is that yours?

• Advertisement

No, first image to pop up when I googled AUG m203

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

ah right., :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭77kevinhalvey77

yea it is amazing lookig thanks mine is a jg civillian with acog n silencer looks scol

Advertisement