Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention Rammstein fans

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Yeah, good work Barry.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Niamhf

Just checked the tour list and Ireland ain't on there... :(
    http://www.rammstein.de/Tour.html?lang=en

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Niamhf wrote: »
    Just checked the tour list and Ireland ain't on there... :(
    http://www.rammstein.de/Tour.html?lang=en

It hasn't been announced yet. They are probably still organising it or something.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Well I couldn't wait any longer for them to decide either way.
    I tried getting tickets in Europe, ALL sold out.
    Paris Bercy, two nights and they are sold out.
    I cannot believe how popular they are!
    Anyway:
    Tickets for LG Arena in Birmingham = 40 STG.
    Flights on Ryanair = €5 - yup a fiver.
    No tax.
    I got flights for 3 people there and back again for 30 quid.
    There are three hotels within spitting distance of the arena.
    Sorted! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Well I couldn't wait any longer for them to decide either way.
    I tried getting tickets in Europe, ALL sold out.
    Paris Bercy, two nights and they are sold out.
    I cannot believe how popular they are!
    Anyway:
    Tickets for LG Arena in Birmingham = 40 STG.
    Flights on Ryanair = €5 - yup a fiver.
    No tax.
    I got flights for 3 people there and back again for 30 quid.
    There are three hotels within spitting distance of the arena.
    Sorted! :D

Ryanair are doing some sort of sale through 'till December so most flights around Europe should be fairly cheap. Good for gigs :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 enola/alone

Wow. I'm a new Rammstein fan. Got their discography. Jesus... they're mad, controversial and so ****ing brilliant. Love their stuff now! They're everything you don't associate with Germany lol. Might just see them when they come.

'YOU HAVE A PUSSY! I HAVE A DICKAAA! SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM!? LET'S **** QUICK!!!'

Geniuses!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Before I say anything further, please for the love of god don't discuss where to go, what to do or anything... but the new album has appeared online 2 days before release.

I wrote up on it today after first listen (I couldn't resist, but will be buying the special edition when it appears in shops properly) and have to say I'm quite impressed. Pussy is still the weakest track, but it's a bangin' choon bud, so that points to a quite high standard for the rest of the album.

Now we need a tour date and new live DVD :p

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭bada-bing

WOuld they not be coming to ireland before or after the UK?? im getting worried that they mightnt come at all... was going to just go ahead and book a british gig just in case, but all the standing tics are gone and now i dont know what to do!!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭djScarey

They've announced Rock am Ring definite 2010 and will announce further European dates on the website next week. Fingers crossed for Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Shred

They're announcing extra dates next week and I would imagine Dublin will be included in these (fingers crossed for the O2 bitte schön!). Picked up the album earlier and I'm just about through my first listen; liking it so far and there's some good kick ass metal on there - the title track especially. Personally I really like Pussy, oh and the song aint bad either:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭bada-bing

it seems like if they were going to come here then they would have put the irish gig either side of their UK dates, but no such luck. Have they extra dates on the website this week? checked yesterday and i thought maybe they had added a few but couldnt be sure, no sign of ireland anyway :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

cool vid. cant wait for the gig

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I'll wait to see what Rammstein say, not what aload of Boardsies say.

Advertisement