Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get into my old Dit mail?

Options
  • 31-08-2009 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there,
    I finished an essay last February and didn't hand it in on time but sent it late on the 2nd of February. Now I have the same essay to repeat. But in mydit mail I cannot view my old mail as there is an unknown error. Is this the same with other Dit students? Does anyone know how I may retrieve my essay?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

I'm pretty sure its gone. There was a deadline for moving emails to the new system. Maybe ring IT Support?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Yeah squirrelmail is indeed gone, they gave notice of it's removal a weeks before mydit went online.

As BC said maybe contact support but it's highly unlikely any info from the old server can be retrieved. Good luck

Advertisement