Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea caramel filled horse truffles

Options
  • 31-08-2009 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried these? I picked up a box on Friday and ohmysweetmotherofgod they are delicious, milk chocolate horses filled with a caramel truffle (tastes a bit like a soft fudgy caramac bar) Giving serious consideration to heading back to Ikea this evening to load up the boot with them in case they're a special edition or something awful like that that might disappear on me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 daisy5

OMG.. those sound sooo good. I'm going to be on the look out for them. I love anything chocolate and then throw ice cream on it and bam I"m in heaven.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Calling them horse truffles is misleading. I thought they'd be some weird Swedish horse flavoured thing. Disappointed. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

Saw these yesterday in Ikea. Shook the box and it didnt seem very full!!

And at €2.60 a pop there was a few other bits that was more appealing to me like the Marabou 2pk for €1.75 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,444 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Calling them horse truffles is misleading. I thought they'd be some weird Swedish horse flavoured thing. Disappointed. :(
    They are chocolate-horse truffles, not chocolate horse-truffles
    The difference is potentially huge :D

Advertisement