Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cóir Posters

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

meglome wrote: »
    Do people really think that Fianna Fail, the rubber necked ****bags they are, will leave government if the 2nd Lisbon referendum is another No vote? Lisbon is about the better running of the EU and not a popularity vote on Fianna Fail and I really hope most people appreciate that.

The people I've talked to seemed to think so. Mind you, there also the same people who voted 'No' last time based on how ''they'll bring in abortion and gay marriage!":rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Acacia wrote: »
    The people I've talked to seemed to think so. Mind you, there also the same people who voted 'No' last time based on how ''they'll bring in abortion and gay marriage!":rolleyes:

No matter what side of the debate you're on this is a really bad sign. Either things are in the treaty or they're not. No government has ever left office over a referendum loss and Fianna Fail have necks like brass monkeys so no hope.

Advertisement