Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up a sports club

Options
  • 31-08-2009 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I emailed the DIT sports office on how to set up a sports club, but they have yet to respond.

I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of procedures one has to go through to set a club up in the college?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

Best bet is to go into them, as the not everybody in the offices would be back yet.

Setting up a sports club is basically the same as a soc i think You will need a budget proposals. You need outline stuff you plan todo for the year.
    eqiument needed . travel costs .

Outline the Aims of the Club

Set up a Constitution (template provided), with a A chairperson , Secretary and Treasurer. I am not sure if you will need a certain number of dit students signed up and paid (in socs you need 15)

Advertisement