If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

26 inch tv

Options
  • 31-08-2009 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

John,

I sent you two pms last week enquiring about price and availability of a number of 26 inch tvs. I gave you a list of five or six different models that would be of interest but I haven't heard back.

The Tvs in question were Sammy LE26B350, LE 26B450 and T240HD, LG 26L3000 and the Sony 26S4000 and 26V4000U. Am open to other suggestions also.

Cheers
    WD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭White dargo

Bumpty bump

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Ouch,

Sorry White, apologies

Okay:
    26B350 £279.95
    26B450 £299.95
    T240 £279.95
    26 LG3000 is now a finished line
    26S4000 - £329.95
    26V4000U £379.95

I'm really tight on all 26" stock this week (we are low on all small screen :eek:) but we do have the T240HD in stock and ready to go if yuo are interested in it.

Again apologies for the delay - can you fit a 32"? they generally represent MUCH better value than the 26" due to larger volumes.

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc
    John,

I sent you two pms last week enquiring about price and availability of a number of 26 inch tvs. I gave you a list of five or six different models that would be of interest but I haven't heard back.

The Tvs in question were Sammy LE26B350, LE 26B450 and T240HD, LG 26L3000 and the Sony 26S4000 and 26V4000U. Am open to other suggestions also.

Cheers
    WD

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

32" might be a bit on the big side. Basically it's going into the study near the pc so it will be in use mostly when the pc is being used. Therefore a large screen would probably be a bit too much that close up.

But seeing as you've thrown it out there do you have any particular 32" in mind. Doesn't have to be all singing all dancing and doesn't have to be full hd.

Do you expect a supply of 26" next week?

Edit to add MPEG4 would be desirable

Cheers
    Paul
    johnmc wrote: »
    Ouch,

Sorry White, apologies

Okay:
    26B350 £279.95
    26B450 £299.95
    T240 £279.95
    26 LG3000 is now a finished line
    26S4000 - £329.95
    26V4000U £379.95

I'm really tight on all 26" stock this week (we are low on all small screen :eek:) but we do have the T240HD in stock and ready to go if yuo are interested in it.

Again apologies for the delay - can you fit a 32"? they generally represent MUCH better value than the 26" due to larger volumes.

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Bumpty bump

Bump again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Bumpty bump
    What the hell is that all about? Whats does it mean?

White,

I'll have:

LG 26LG3050 in stock this week at £299.95
    Sammy T240HD at £279.95
    Philips 26PFL3404 EURO €349.99

If you can go up to the 32" - I have PM'd you an interesting price!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

What the hell is that all about? Whats does it mean?

Brian,

It's me being rightly dealt a swift kick where it's hurts because I'm not anwering a query quickly enough!

..and it hurts,

ATB,

JohnMc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tk92

Hi John,
    Could I also inquire about the following please
    Sammy T240HD at £279.95
    I did want a 26' or smaller for a small room but if i can get a wall mount with either of the above and any knock down on price i'd be sold...
    Thanks,
    TK

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply and I may well go for one of those, although that depends on how interesting the price of the 32" is of course ;).

Just to let you know I haven't received the pm yet. I took it from your post that you've already sent it. If you haven't, my apologies, and I'm looking forward to receiving it.

Cheers
    Paul
    johnmc wrote: »
    White,

I'll have:

LG 26LG3050 in stock this week at £299.95
    Sammy T240HD at £279.95

If you can go up to the 32" - I have PM'd you an interesting price!

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

tk92 wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Could I also inquire about the following please
    Sammy T240HD at £279.95
    I did want a 26' or smaller for a small room but if i can get a wall mount with either of the above and any knock down on price i'd be sold...
    Thanks,
    TK

TK,

those prices are as low as they go (unless you can find them anywhere in Ireland cheaper of course!) but I can do the 22PFL3403D at just €229.99 if you are interested??

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks John, appreciate the quick quote.
    To be honest i think the 26 inch might be that bit too big anyway! I'm interested in the 22PFL3403D, it's got everything i need. Any chance you could recommend a wall mount too?

I haven't bought from Richersounds before so let me know what's next. Also what's the standard warranty on this?

Thanks,
    TK

tk,

No problem - we can actually do that from The Philips Shop and we can add an Icon Easy Small bracket for just EURO €14.99 - giving you a total of just €244.98 for the TV & bracket.

The TV comes witha 1 year warranty as standard and yuo can take out a 5 year for just an additional €22.99.

If you want to go ahead just drop us a PM or an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to get you sorted today,

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks John, i'll email now with my contact details.
    Appreciate your help,
    Tara

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.