Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinetic - In the Well!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

giggsy664 wrote: »
    What is your real name, billing address, credit card number, sorting code and account number

You tell me yours first.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

do you put the 'gay' in retr0gaymer ?

Jazzy wrote: »
    do you put the 'gay' in retr0gaymer ?

No comment.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Whats your stance on Indie Games? Are they getting enough publicity, are they getting enough income? Is that particular area thriving or is it just a big fad? Do you see it as sustainable if so?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    You tell me yours first.

I see what you did there

I challenge you to a duel. Pistols at dawn

Do you accept?

And, if you had to give up either Basketball or gaming, which would it be

• Advertisement

Whats your stance on Indie Games? Are they getting enough publicity, are they getting enough income? Is that particular area thriving or is it just a big fad? Do you see it as sustainable if so?

It's not something I know a lot about tbh. so I'm not going to start babbling on about it. Is there like a central hub for the guys to exhibit their work?
    giggsy664 wrote: »
    I see what you did there

I challenge you to a duel. Pistols at dawn

Do you accept?

And, if you had to give up either Basketball or gaming, which would it be

I accept your pityful challenge. I'd give up gaming, wouldn't be a hard decision for me tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    It's not something I know a lot about tbh. so I'm not going to start babbling on about it. Is there like a central hub for the guys to exhibit their work?

I accept your pityful challenge. I'd give up gaming, wouldn't be a hard decision for me tbh.
    cant believe you would give up gaming!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

SHAME ON YOU!

although maybe all that sweaty contact would be suited to your fantasies with tom cruise? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

cant believe you would give up gaming!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

SHAME ON YOU!

although maybe all that sweaty contact would be suited to your fantasies with tom cruise? lol

Ba dum tish!!

Kinetic, I shall meet you on le serveur at whenever tomorrow. We shall have a duel with a spy pistols, unless a cart requires pushing

Advertisement