Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband down in Riverside today? (eircom)

Options
  • 31-08-2009 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone in the Riverside area having problems with eircom broadband today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

People in half the east side of town had problems as far as I could figure out (without net access 'til 4pm meself, so haven't researched via Google yet).

I know there were businesses without it in Liosban and Parkmore. And annoying enough, other businesses in the same building who it was working perfectly for!

I finally got through to a real Eircom call centre person a bit before 10, who said something about problems in the Mervue exchange. Heard a rumour later in the day that 14 exchanges in the city were affected.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Thanks for the info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Maskedgameguru

Yes m8 i have problem there tuam so it wasn't just you .

Got it back now tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

JustMary wrote: »
    Heard a rumour later in the day that 14 exchanges in the city were affected.

There isn't 14 exchanges in Galway City (or even Dublin) The city has 3, (GPO, Mervue and Shantalla)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

There was a problem with the Eircom BB Circuit throughout the West of Ireland. Donegall & all counties in Connaught. I believe most people had a red light on their router.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭hornyfemale

Down in Mayo from early morning until 4pm. Being happening way too much lately :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭ingalway

I had mine on all day with no problems at all - I'm on the Shantalla exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Was also Internet-less until about 3 or 4 yesterday out in the shticks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement