Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Unlimited Music App

• 31-08-2009 7:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried Vodafones Unlimited Music Subscription and app on there phone? I have the Subscription and there is a good selection of music to choose from, but when I use the app on my phone I get charged 99c for using live and it also user up my 50mb allowance. Its ment to be free according to the web site and the app it self. Is there anyone else being charged for this? I'v called them a few times and even posted in there forums they don't seem too interested in solving it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 linryan

Im not aware of a vf unlimited music subscription? I know there is an app but if it connects to the internet you'll be charged for the connetion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Yeah if you pay for the subscription 1.99e per week the app is ment to be free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Similar **** for the tv downloads. You shouldn't be charged but numerous people have been.

Im not sure whats hard for Voda CC to understand about this: "No download charges for browsing and downloading"

musicunlimitedvodafonei.png
    http://www.vodafone.ie/music/musicunlimited/

According to vodafone this is worded worng and there is a charge for using the live apn with this App.

All the other Vodafone Networks in UK, NZ etc are free :rolleyes: I give up i'm going to cancel my subscrption and forget about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

According to vodafone this is worded worng and there is a charge for using the live apn with this App.

I dont see how its ambiguous. If they say its wrong, he should be changed. Until it is im not paying and want to be refunded what i have been charged.
    Vodafone really dont seem to give a sh*te

• Advertisement

Thanks to Paul from Vodafone over in the talk to Vodafone forum this issue has now been fixed.

Advertisement