Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emails from Eircom address'es rejected .. anyone else?

• 31-08-2009 7:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just putting this out there. Anyone else experiencing issues with recieving emails from @eircom.net addresses?

A client of mine is having this issue. He has his own domain email addy. It has no issues recieving emails from any other address EXCEPT where @eircom.net is concerned .. nothing. AND the mail does not bounce back to your eircom account either ( when I tested ).

Having contacted the HOST company for his domain space, they emailed me back the Server log info which looks like this:

2009-08-31 07:32:02 H=mail04.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net [xxx.xxx.xxx.xx] F=<******@eircom.net> rejected RCPT <*****@***.com>: "JunkMail rejected - mail04.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net [xxx.xxx.xxx.xx] is in an RBL, see Spam sent to the mailhost mail.malowa.de was detected by NiX Spam at Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:14:56 +0200, see http://www.dnsbl.manitu.net/lookup.php?value=xxx.xxx.xxx.xx&quot;

I xxed out and **ed out pertinent info as it is related to a client, but that should give you the jist. All mails from an @eircom.net account result in this, all other mails fine!

The xxxed out IP begins with 159 and is dynamic!

Aidan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

Any email I send to America to the comcast isp (xxx@comcast.net) either gets rejected or never goes thru.

☀️ 7.6kWp ⚡3.4kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

As per the mailer demon if you visit http://www.dnsbl.manitu.net/lookup.php?value=xxx.xxx.xxx.xx it should explain why its blocked

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Simply turn the router off for 10 minutes and turn it on again and then try to send again , if that works I will tell you why :)

Advertisement