Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Beauty Salon in Castlebar

Options
  • 31-08-2009 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Hi there, ok so this one is for the ladies... Can anyone recommend a good beauty salon in Castlebar? I need to get a spray tan for a wedding and the place I usually go to (Vanilla) are booked out. Any thoughts would be most most welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭bonnie1810

Hey
    You should try the tanning place down the humbert alley way (not too sure of the name). I got my tan done in both vanilla and in this place and found it pretty much matched each other. They use fake bake as far as i know and are very professional.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭CMBT

Hi OP,
    I use 'Beauty by Joan' on Linenhall St., beside Eclipse hair salon. Don't know anything regarding their fake tan but I always found them to be very professional.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Thanks a mill, beauty salons are not the kinda thing you can take a chance on!

Advertisement