Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

double vision on tv when playing xbox

• 31-08-2009 8:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭

i have a sony 72in tv and when i play the xbox on it i get double vision on tv when playing xbox does any one know how to get rid of this as the tv is only 2/3 yrs old

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

72 inch? Nice!

How have you got it connected? Gonna assume that would be the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

amacachi wrote: »
    72 inch? Nice!
    thats what yore ma said to me last night ;)

kaimera wrote: »
    thats what yore ma said to me last night ;)

Ya lanky ****er.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

i have it connected with the hd cables that came with the xbox i have it on the hd setting on the connection to the xbox,i also have a vga cable as there is a vga port on the tv but when i but this in i get sound but no picture i went in to the settings on the xbox to see if could change it but to no avail

naughto wrote: »
    i have it connected with the hd cables that came with the xbox i have it on the hd setting on the connection to the xbox,i also have a vga cable as there is a vga port on the tv but when i but this in i get sound but no picture i went in to the settings on the xbox to see if could change it but to no avail

Is everything set to HD in the settings on the Xbox?

• Advertisement

i have checked every thing on the settings iam running on 1080i/60 at the moment i want to get this sorted as i want to get surround sound as the tv is crying out for it

naughto wrote: »
    i have checked every thing on the settings iam running on 1080i/60 at the moment i want to get this sorted as i want to get surround sound as the tv is crying out for it

Try 50 instead? Other than that it sounds like it's the connections in the telly that are dodgy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

On the cable itself, the part you plug into the Xbox Console, there is a little switch saying HD/SD or something to that effect. It sounds silly but just make sure you have it on HD.

have that on hd aswell i dont no what else it could be the cables are only new.i hdmi port on the tv as well i might as well get them cables as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Have you checked that the blue , red and green video wires and the red and white audio wires are hooked up to the correct connections on your tv?
    Other than that I can't see why you'd be getting that problem.

• Advertisement
Advertisement