Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel Recievership

Options
  • 31-08-2009 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭

Just wondered did any in the donegal town area hear anything about a local hotel going into recievership. Seems a fairly persistant rumour over the few days.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭eman66

Wouldn't be St. Ernan's would it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 14,382 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

not heard anything but i would guess the 4 stars are barely clinging on

fillet of soul restaurant closed last week though

They would be fairly new stars. In a roundabout way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Salvelinus

You're courting controversy now.

• Advertisement

Yeah. Thought that might happen. Mod feel free to delete or lock if u deem this risky or controversal. I was just being curious though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Salvelinus

i thought mine was innuendo. Anyway I'd say the abbey and central would be safe enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Well unless someone can link to an appropriate press release or the likes I dont think we need to carry on with any further speculation.

I'll lock this for now but if something definite materialises then PM me and I'll open it again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement