Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Pedals - Look Keo Classic & Shimano A530

• 31-08-2009 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

Look Keo Classics - EUR30. About 600 miles in them. In v.good condition, just a few minor cosmetic scuffs. Cleats included, obviously a fair bit of scuffing on them, but they still clip in crisply, plenty of life left in them.

3875505148_288967f98d.jpg

3875507050_431221901e.jpg

3874721627_eed1e76bdd.jpg

Also have a pair of Shimano A530 pedals - EUR30. Less than 100 miles use. As new. Good touring/commuting pedal.

3875508754_e5210a5513.jpg

Based in Lucan, would prefer collection, but may be able to organise postage.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭DJsail

Just to get the ball rolling I'll offer Eur20 for the touring pedals or 40 fo the pair? i.e the classics and the shimano's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 El Pato

Ill offer 30 euro* for the Look Keo Classics ...
    * inc p&p to Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Tawfee

@ El Pato: €30 incl P&P is fine. Can you pay by Paypal? PM me your details incl email address.

@ DJSail: you can have the Shimanos for €25...

Morning Tawfee, cheers I'll take them for Eur25, will be passing by Liffey Valley tomorow morn if thats close enough to pick them up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭cgc5483

Tawfee wrote: »
    @ El Pato: €30 incl P&P is fine. Can you pay by Paypal? PM me your details incl email address.

@ DJSail: you can have the Shimanos for €25...

I'll offer the €25 for the shimanos if falls through with DJSail and can collect.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Tawfee

DJsail wrote: »
    Morning Tawfee, cheers I'll take them for Eur25, will be passing by Liffey Valley tomorow morn if thats close enough to pick them up?

I work just beyond Liffey Valley in the Fonthill Business Park, will send you a PM with details.

Tawfee wrote: »
    I work just beyond Liffey Valley in the Fonthill Business Park, will send you a PM with details.

Just got that cheers and replied with my own details etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 El Pato

PM sent.

Advertisement