Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impressions of Orientation Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Mallox

Risteard wrote: »
    Yeah I was wondering what the hell that was. He asked me the first question, I thought he asked was I french not did I ever go to France. Either way the answer was 'non.'
    haha ya i know he rambled on for a while in french an i was totally lost .. cant wait now for economics monday :D my fave subject ... besides french of course :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Never did Economics, more into the Accounting side myself. Only one lecture on Monday, pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Mallox

never did accounting but lookin forward to it.. i love economics :D .. here i need my sleep im pretty hungover oops ha talk cha monday dude :D nite

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

SU communications officer giving boards.ie the bigup during her speech today.

concert hall was fairly empty to day , suppose being a friday and all people went home after the day one part of orientation.

Ya i've been told there were much less people there today than the other day 2's. Oh well i had a good time anyway, way better than day one. The activities afterwards were great!

Knights of Leon in the stables last night were excellent! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Mallox wrote: »
    one more thing, Ultimate frisbie was highlight of my week :D:D brilliant craic with the lads hu were involved in organising it

Yeah, Mal, that was class. I was pretty **** though. :p I was fairly shagged after it, the place was so hot.
    Risteard wrote: »
    Were ye in the group that when ye came into the French class there was already a group in there? I was down in the front row.

Yeah, that was us.

Sure I'll see you on Monday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Treetirty

snazzy wrote: »
    Was this a short blondie fella who just before the Advisor meeting started cracking jokes?

My impression was disappointing. :(
    He was a short and ginger/blonde I think. But he didn't really tell jokes he was just hilariously bad as a guide but good craic all the same.

Advertisement