Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemstone/Crystal Shop??

Options
  • 31-08-2009 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I'm just wondering if there's a shop in the city that sells loose gemstones/crystals. I'm not looking for jewelery (I make it myself) I'm looking for loose palm-size crystals.
    If anyone can help me locate a good place to buy them, that would be great. :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

There is some weird hippy shop down from busker browns that sells crystals, not sure if they have what you want and it could be long closed down by now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

That place in the Eyre Square Centre near New Look might have something, or try upstairs in Evergreen near the Kings Head...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

theres one opposite the front door pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

At the markets there's a stand that does stones, gems and crystals.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Laoch'Rione

Thanks guys, I'll check those out!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

The one on Cross Street (Crystal Blue) closed on Valentines Day. It's amazing how many people still look for it!

I'll see if I can dig out a number for the guy who had it; I'll PM you if I find it.

Advertisement