Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you buy FORTUNE COOKIES???

Options
  • 31-08-2009 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

I am planning a fund raiser for a local charity and I am trying out some novel fund raisng ideas.

One is a fortune cookie game. Buy a fortune cookie and if yours says prize, you have won.

BUT... I cannot seem to find anyone in Ireland who sells Fortune Cookies.

We have a ultra slim budget so I cannot afford to buy any from abroad as P&P is pretty steep.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I *think* but could not be 100% sure that I've seen them for sale in the Asian market on Drury Street in Dublin. Do you want some with your own fortunes inside? That could be a bit tricky, I think they come prefilled with a fortune normally

I have seen this recipe for making your own fortune cookies that could be worth a whirl :) Although he does say it can be a bit time consuming

Advertisement