Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body Modification, what have you come across?

• 31-08-2009 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭

Was browsing a few websites earlier and came across some interesting things.
    I didn't know such things existed.

211133223_3d34cd0682_o.jpg

byjonathanmartinez1.jpg

To the point.... what is the extremest thing you have came across , in real life or on-line?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

i dont like the whole splitting a willy thing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Been present at a suspension, met people with tongue splits, scarification, brandings, subdermals, transdermals. Haven't seen ear pointing in person.

Seen pics online of heavy genital modification (bisections etc), urethral reroutes, nullification of various parts of the body like nipples, penis and such. Don't google most of this stuff, it's nasty.

Met some famous practitioners also like lukas zpira and ron garza. Famous people like lucky diamond rich.

That's about it.

Will wrote: »
    . Famous people like lucky diamond rich.

met him myself, what a mad spoon altogether!! :D must find that photo actually. i look very scared in it as far as i remember.

i wanted to talk to him but he wasn't interested unless i wanted to pay to have my photo with him :-/ meh

ah yeah, thats the joys of being famous i guess.. noone wants to talk anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Been present at a suspension, met people with tongue splits, scarification, brandings, subdermals, transdermals. Haven't seen ear pointing in person.

Seen pics online of heavy genital modification (bisections etc), urethral reroutes, nullification of various parts of the body like nipples, penis and such.

Met some famous practitioners also like lukas zpira and ron garza. Famous people like lucky diamond rich.

That's about it.

I more or less had to google everything you said... im still confused:pac::pac:

oh dear, don't google most of what i said please. it will leave you blinded and sad

i actually really like ear pointing, its oddly cute!

oh dear, don't google most of what i said please. it will leave you blinded and sad

Dear god... i googled urethral reroutes:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

>.<

must edit my original post

• Advertisement

Cookie Jar wrote: »

so did i! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

damn you willface!!

i've shattered the fragile minds of two ladies tonight. :eek:

jaysus i thought i didnt have a fragile mind, but damn thats just weird and nasty. i always have found those genital mods a bit out there, but i dont know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Ah yes, I remember the first time I encountered those kinds of mods.

"Head splitting? How does somebody split their head? Better click and see- OH GOD NOOOOOO!"

To contribute, I've seen elf ears in real life, quite a funky effect if it's done well. I've seen pics of ones done not so well and it doesn't look nice at all :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

so did i! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

damn you willface!!

They did it so then I had to.

Graphic stuff. Lots of blood on the link I opened.

Why ...? Just, why?!
    i actually really like ear pointing, its oddly cute!

I agree - like Legolas in Lord of the Rings!

Gauge wrote: »

"Head splitting? How does somebody split their head? Better click and see- OH GOD NOOOOOO!"

I seriously just got sick in my mouth.:eek:

sorry >.<

Allow me to lighten things up by confessing that I really want to kiss someone with a split tongue.

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Ok see I googled that thinking, that person is obviously using "head splitting" as an exaggeration, such a thing cannot possibly exist.

How wrong I was!

Could you still like ... do stuff ... after getting that done?!

OK I know this isn't in any way as extreme as the other procedures in this thread, but I love love love lobe stretchings. Wouldn't get it done myself, but I think it looks class on some other people.

Allow me to lighten things up by confessing that I really want to kiss someone with a split tongue.

Same, was so tempted to ask the girl if she would, but was a very weird request so i didn't.

i've my lobes and lip stretched, good times :cool:

• Advertisement

It would be mental.. like two tongues in your mouth:confused::confused:

i can think of better uses for it too, was tempted to get mine done

Imagine the uses!

No, not THOSE uses, you perverts :mad:

Edit: WILLLLLLLLLLLL

all you ladies are thinking it, dont deny it. i bet it's the first use that popped into your heads. don't act so high and mighty

durt!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I've never come across any of the more extreme ones!

Anything involving cutting "down there" is a huge ugh!

I think tongue splitting is disgusting, although I'm also really curious about the kissing thing! plus, girls with split tongues could probably also put it to good use . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭somakasvh

I was really impressed by these twins' mods here

I've never seen anything like it, I'm just in awe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

somakasvh wrote: »
    I was really impressed by these twins' mods here

I've never seen anything like it, I'm just in awe.

As far as I recall it was a fake done for April Fool's or something. Correct me if I am wrong Will and others...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

O.K. Do people recommend I google the above or not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

So did I - but all I got was this!!!

untitled.jpg

Advertisement