Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angels vs Demons tattoo sleeve

• 31-08-2009 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi im lookin to get a full sleeve with the theme of angels battling with demons, would anyone recommend an artist for me, i live in the kildare area, i was thinking of going to the razers edge in newbridge, the artist name is stephan, has anyone any advice on this, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Darren837

yeah that pawel guy, seems to be the best, anyone any ideas for the theme angels vs demons, as i have not found any pictures with these sleeves, thanx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

A quick GOOGLE produces this as an idea of a sleeve that has already been done regarding Angels vs Demons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

pawel is taking a break from tattooing so unfortunately he is out of the picture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Darren837

Have you ever heard of stephans work from the razers edge in newbridge, im looking for the best, and willing to pay for the best, also would you have any advice on looking for pictures for angels vs demons, as i have not found any ideas, thanx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

I seem to be typing this every week but hey whats one more time :rolleyes: - go to JMD in Waterford if its black and grey maybe consider Wojit in Wildcat Dublin, if you actually want the best look at the work of Victor Portugal in Tenerife or Bob Tyrell in the states there are hundreds more excellent artists all over Europe, Mariusz who used to tattoo in Snakebite would have been good but he's back in Poland.

Advertisement