Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kerry tournament

Options
  • 01-09-2009 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi I need pepole for making tournament pes2009 in kerry exactly killarney

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

Hi

I'd be interested in this.

Have you thought about a venue(possibly somewhere like Foley's), and times(Weekends might suit best)?

I know theres a good few people who play PES in Killarney and would also probably be interested if there was money to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 zrebak82

Hi,

Yes we are definitly going to organize this now. We were thinking about asking the Kube as we know a few people in there. It has a few TV s that we can connect to and it is a good layout for people to watch. They would usually advertise it on their posters etc also. People can drink and there will be music. What do you think we should use? We have two x boxes. What do you use x box or playstation? We were thinking that every player pays ten euro entry fee and pool this money for prizes. Any other thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

Ya Kube would be good - I play on the xbox myself so if numbers were high and needed another console no bother.

I know Springer in there myself(the DJ) and I'm sure he would play himself with possibly promote it to other people as well.

Are you thinking money prizes or vouchers or what? I know I personally would prefer money but that can be decided.

Who is this by the way? Don't spose I know you do I?

Just need to decide on the format and so on than - probaly best to have a world cup to see how things go? Four player is also a great laugh and that could be added at another night.

Advertisement