Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

whats wrong now?

• 01-09-2009 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭

sorry for makin a new thread but i need this quick, ive connected online i think wireless but when i clcik network on pro evo 2009 it says i cant pick this cos im not signed into xbox live???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭j14

Turn off yor firewall on your router they try to connect again. That should solve the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

ok i think im online now but do i have to pay money to play games online or do i get a free trial?? it says u get a free trial on gold for 1 month but then the account switches to silver, is this completely free?...if so y does it ask for payment details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Shnitszer

mink_man wrote: »
    ok i think im online now but do i have to pay money to play games online or do i get a free trial?? it says u get a free trial on gold for 1 month but then the account switches to silver, is this completely free?...if so y does it ask for payment details?
    You get a free trial for one month, which allows you to play games online. After that free one month you have to pay unfortunately. You can pay for three months for 20 euro or 60 euro for a year.

Just skip the part where it asks you for payment details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Or you can buy your gold subscription online for ~€30-35 for the year.

Shnitszer wrote: »
    You get a free trial for one month, which allows you to play games online. After that free one month you have to pay unfortunately. You can pay for three months for 20 euro or 60 euro for a year.

Just skip the part where it asks you for payment details.
    like can u just not take up the offer of payin once the free month is up? or am i forced to pay after the month

• Advertisement

like can u just not take up the offer of payin once the free month is up? or am i forced to pay after the month
    Oh well yeah if you have got your credit card on ya. Sorry I thought you didn't have one or something. As far as I know yes you can. Just put in your credit card details and then it will automatically renew your subscription once your free month is up. It will renew which ever plan you chose when entering your card details.

Or you can buy your subscription online from eBay which is cheaper as mcgovern said above me.

Oh well yeah if you have got your credit card on ya. Sorry I thought you didn't have one or something. As far as I know yes you can. Just put in your credit card details and then it will automatically renew your subscription once your free month is up. It will renew which ever plan you chose when entering your card details.

Or you can buy your subscription online from eBay which is cheaper as mcgovern said above me.

no no, orry, mite have said it wron.i dont have a credit card....i want to get the free month trial...i dont want to pay after this...can i just get the one month free and nothing after that or am i forced to pay after that

no no, orry, mite have said it wron.i dont have a credit card....i want to get the free month trial...i dont want to pay after this...can i just get the one month free and nothing after that or am i forced to pay after that
    When you sign up to Xbox Live for the first time, which I think is what you mean, you should get a free trial. Unless Microsoft have stopped doing this I don't know though.

If it is giving you a free month trial then you should be able to just continue without giving any payment details.

When you sign up to Xbox Live for the first time, which I think is what you mean, you should get a free trial. Unless Microsoft have stopped doing this I don't know though.

If it is giving you a free month trial then you should be able to just continue without giving any payment details.

thats wht i mean ya, so when the trial is over i dont have to pay any money???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Nope, no need to pay anything after the month is up.

• Advertisement

thats wht i mean ya, so when the trial is over i dont have to pay any money???
    Lol no of course not. They can hardly charge you once your free month is over when they don't have any credit card details from you can they? :rolleyes:

It's a free month, its not some thing designed to trap you into a payment plan or anything if thats what your thinking. When I got my free month it just went back to silver status when it was over.

Advertisement