Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicago reviews (Belfast)?

Options
  • 01-09-2009 2:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

Hey all, can anyone tell me whether the version of Chicago on in Belfast at the moment is any good? I want to book as a suprise for my gf when it comes to Dublin (with same cast) in September but at 60€ a ticket its pricey unless it is of high standard (for some reason I keep getting a panto version in my head) and given its a different cast to that used in the West End, though the exact same production. Its running 24th August to 5th September. Any insight appreciated! She loves the film and I'm all for booking as long as it's good! Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

tommy21 wrote: »
    Hey all, can anyone tell me whether the version of Chicago on in Belfast at the moment is any good? I want to book as a suprise for my gf when it comes to Dublin (with same cast) in September but at 60€ a ticket its pricey unless it is of high standard (for some reason I keep getting a panto version in my head) and given its a different cast to that used in the West End, though the exact same production. Its running 24th August to 5th September. Any insight appreciated! She loves the film and I'm all for booking as long as it's good! Cheers.

Well any updates please?!

Advertisement