Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threads opening at the bottom of the page on a Nokia

• 01-09-2009 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

I use a NOKIA E71 to browse m.boards.ie - the problem is that when I open a thread it usually opens at the bottom of the page and I have to scroll up to the top. Is this a setting I can change or is done by design.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I get this too, not that it's much of a solution for you.

I use opera mini as i find it's generally a lot quicker too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I use a NOKIA E71 to browse m.boards.ie - the problem is that when I open a thread it usually opens at the bottom of the page and I have to scroll up to the top. Is this a setting I can change or is done by design.

What's happening is that boards is automatically opening the newest unread post in the thread.

I actually prefer it that way because it's quicker and easier when you're following a thread already.
    If it's a new thread you want to read all of, it's not that hard to click back to page 1.

Advertisement