Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting time for the PRTB to hear a dispute?

Options
  • 01-09-2009 8:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi,
    I have lodged a dispute form with the PRTB over a neighbour (on the RAS scheme and has been a consistent nuisance) and her Anti- Social behaviour (constant and excessive loud noise).The landlord has been supportive and complained to Dublin City Council on my behalf and has severed her several notices of about her anti-social behaviour which she has ignored.

When I talked to the PRTB they were vague (two - three months) about how long it would take for my dispute to be heard. I was wondering does anyone have any experience of how long it takes for a case to be heard?

Apart from complaining to her landlord, PRTB & RAS is there anything else I can do apart from move?

Speakswan

Speakswan

Advertisement