Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Going to Canada!

• 01-09-2009 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Can anyone tell me if they had to get fingerprints to get an Australian Police Certificate for going to Canada. I travelled in Australia for more than 6 months so apparently you need this cert in order for your visa application to go through for Canada! :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mandy10

yes i was there for 2years so i need to get one aswell i just printed the forms off there website and you have to send them along with a set off your fingerprints you can get them done at your local garda station think you have to send 105 australian dollars aswell its all explained on the website the link for it is on the USIT website :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Snowy09

Thanks for your reply, it's great to hear from another human as to whether you need to get stuff or not. I think i was getting so confused with all the info about canada on various websites not knowing whether you really have to get fingerprints or not etc etc, had to ask someone or go mad!! Anyway got my fingerprints and sending off forms to Australia today so hopefully it won't take forever. I've left everything so late, hence the stress!! My own fault but here's hoping it goes through. Really want to go to Canada now! Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 canadianbiatch

Snowy09 wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply, it's great to hear from another human as to whether you need to get stuff or not. I think i was getting so confused with all the info about canada on various websites not knowing whether you really have to get fingerprints or not etc etc, had to ask someone or go mad!! Anyway got my fingerprints and sending off forms to Australia today so hopefully it won't take forever. I've left everything so late, hence the stress!! My own fault but here's hoping it goes through. Really want to go to Canada now! Thanks again
    have u gotten urs back yet????

Advertisement