Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's going to Dylan Moran, Vicars Street?

Options
  • 01-09-2009 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi!

I have two tickets to Dylan Moran for Monday the 21st of September. But i can't go that day due to complications.

Has anybody got tickets they may be willing to sell for a different date?

I am also willing to sell my tickets if anyone wants them?

Ddizzy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭SlimJ

ddizzy wrote: »
    Hi!

I have two tickets to Dylan Moran for Monday the 21st of September. But i can't go that day due to complications.

Has anybody got tickets they may be willing to sell for a different date?

I am also willing to sell my tickets if anyone wants them?

Ddizzy

Hi

You might want to post this in the stand-up comedy thread... there's a dylan moran thread going on in there.
    Can't imagine you'd have too much trouble getting rid of those tickets, though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ddizzy

SlimJ wrote: »
    Hi

You might want to post this in the stand-up comedy thread... there's a dylan moran thread going on in there.
    Can't imagine you'd have too much trouble getting rid of those tickets, though...

Hi!

Thanks for the help. Although i already sold them on;)

Advertisement