Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's going to Dylan Moran, Vicars Street?

Options
  • 01-09-2009 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi!

I have two tickets to Dylan Moran for Monday the 21st of September. But i can't go that day due to complications.

Has anybody got tickets they may be willing to sell for a different date?

I am also willing to sell my tickets if anyone wants them?

Ddizzy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭L_gaucho

ddizzy wrote: »
    Hi!

I have two tickets to Dylan Moran for Monday the 21st of September. But i can't go that day due to complications.

Has anybody got tickets they may be willing to sell for a different date?

I am also willing to sell my tickets if anyone wants them?

Ddizzy

Nothing funny about that....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

I was gonna suggest the stand up forum but they probably have the same rules as the other forums so you should try toutless

http://www.toutless.com/ :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ddizzy

L_gaucho wrote: »
    Nothing funny about that....

I'll have you know not everyone is as dodgey as you claim them to be. I genuinely can't go on that date. I bought them months ago and now something came up. I want to go, but can't make that date.

In conclusion, if someone is in the same situation as me, they can swap!

Thank you very much Mr L_gaucho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ddizzy

GAAman wrote: »
    I was gonna suggest the stand up forum but they probably have the same rules as the other forums so you should try toutless

http://www.toutless.com/ :)

Btw, that is a great site. I didn't even know it existed until now. Hopefully i'll be in better luck with that one.

Cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

I may be going if I can sort something out with my tickets, I bought them the second they wen't on sale and I can't find them anywhere now..
    will ticket master replace them?

• Advertisement
Advertisement