Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UU distance learning in Renewable energy or Environmental Mangement?

Options
  • 01-09-2009 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi All,

Just new to this board.

Im in a bit of a predicament as to what course to do. Like some of ye i suppose.

The reasons why i want to do either course:
    • to increase job opportunity
    • to be more transferable
    • to be more employable.
    Ok thats my reasons.

Now, which of either courses would fullfill my goals, Reneable energy or environmental management?

me, i already have (im 27):
    • degree in physics
    • masters in electronic systems engineering
    • PMP certification (Project Management Institute)
    • NEBOSH health and Safety Cert.
    The electronics masters in DCU was a complete was of time, thats another story.

Im presently working as a SHEQ Manager and Tender Manager for a construction firm doing work for UK government. Job is secure enough.

Now im made to learn more and to keep myself ahead of the crowd.

Would one do a course in renewable energy or environmental management?
    what seems to be the most employable now going forward?

yes the renewable energy course is closed in UU, June closing date. i could wait to next year.
    The environmental management one is still available. I want to the any course by distance learning, as i have to work.

I would be so grateful if someone can give me some experience advise, im hoping someone on this website would have a good insight.
    I just dont know what to do.

Thanks

Oriel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Oriel27

ok any info on this i would be grateful!!

Advertisement