Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the craziest/stupid thing you've ever done?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

I have a new entry.. I bought a live crab at a fishmongers and attempted to keep it in my bath.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

I had a pet shellfish, Rosencrantz, that i accidnetly killed that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I think the craziest thing I ever did was skip a day in 3rd year when it was snowing.

The craziness stops there, I skipped it to go to the NUIM open day with friends >_>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Tonight I took a big dollop of this crap

35d2a78.jpg

"defcon hot sauce" AKA the world's most hottest hot sauce. Never again, ended up having to drinking a pint of milk are 5 seconds of touching my tongue.

My brother took a sip out of the bottle and threw up after a minute :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭DO'Carlo/Wex

Was walking home one-night & rang my bosses' missus to come & collect me. She wasn't best pleased as it was 2.30AM in the morning. A polite, decent woman, she still told me to "Eff Off" although obviously not as politely.
    I wouldn't mind but I was at least half-way home by that stage & there was a full-moon so even though it was a country-road, I knew it well & it was well lit-up.
    Plain daft!

One Sunday Morning a few years ago, I walked to a bus-stop about 15 mins. away beside a pub which didn't open til 12 just as I would've been getting the bus. Been having a dose of the trots & had a dodgy-stomach for previous day but starved myself & thought I'd killed whatever bug was giving me grief.
    Cue around 10 to go, bum-rush! Morto. Went to a house whose inhabitants I knew vaguely but they either weren't there or were still asleep. Panicking I went around the side of house & out to back, squatted-down to do my NO.TWO.
    Got up to leave & two-pairs of eyes were staring right at me. My banging had woken them but as it had stopped they'd gone into kitchen for breakfast. Was handed a shovel & told to get dig a deep hole & get rid.
    Never went for that bus again! Or "visited" the house either. Nor was I invited to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

creggy wrote: »

35d2a78.jpg

"defcon hot sauce" AKA the world's most hottest hot sauce. Never again, ended up having to drinking a pint of milk are 5 seconds of touching my tongue.

My brother took a sip out of the bottle and threw up after a minute :o

that doesnt look good!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

35d2a78.jpg
    That looks like awesome sauce! If you were to compare it to say tobasco sauce, what would you use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    That looks like awesome sauce! If you were to compare it to say tobasco sauce, what would you use?

Tabasco sauce is a little girl compared to this stuff. It doesn't taste good at all, it smells like tar. The only reason why it's made is so that you can say "I own the hottest hot sauce in the world"

My local pub giving a free drink for everyone if someone can eat 15 chicken wings marinated with the stuff. One person has only done it in the pub (I have no idea how he did it) and now the hot sauce people want him to do it again for guinness world record!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭TheManWho

and now the hot sauce people want him to do it again for guinness world record!

A world record for eating chicken wings marinaded in hot sauce?, man that books gone downhill since I used to buy it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Fozzydog3

one that jumps to mind is in P.E i squeezed into 34" waist running shortss whilst im a big guy 42" people where giggling and the teacher started to cop on that im takin the piss so i acted all embarassed and i go " aww miss there all slagging me" to which she replied " eh oh , aww jesus your disgusting!" lets just say the self confidence didnt exactly skyrocket

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

darragh-k wrote: »
    • Had a giant game of hide and seek in a furniture store.

Ah now thats not crazy nor stupid something I used do when I was younger with a good 20 of us . . If I went into reasons why I'm banned from a furniture shop near me . . .

Advertisement