Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International stars of the future

Options
  • 01-09-2009 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭

So does anyone have any players who might make the cut? This is my best hope on 10 sessions

terry_10.png

Ok so I'm just boasting:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

What division are you in?

Down in lowly V my highest CSR is about 18k. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

26,000 csr?! ****in' Hell!

Though to be honest I think I've players with much lower CSR that are superior in certain positions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

He hit 30k CSR there on tuesday.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

There go my playoff hopes :)

MarVeL wrote: »
    There go my playoff hopes :)

Lol

Out of interest what intensity did you play the first game of the season? That game annoys me cos its the only game this season that I didn't get the BP:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Ajefferes wrote:
    That game annoys me cos its the only game this season that I didn't get the BP

are you two in the league or are you wanting a 4 try fest in every match Ajefferes?

on a side note does playing better teams give your team more CSR? i tend to arrange friendlies against higher teams or at mimmum winning their Div IV league by a country mile! in my head it gives better experience than playing someone in div V and whipping them? is that all in my head or does it be true does anyone know?

eoferrall wrote: »
    are you two in the league or are you wanting a 4 try fest in every match Ajefferes?

on a side note does playing better teams give your team more CSR? i tend to arrange friendlies against higher teams or at mimmum winning their Div IV league by a country mile! in my head it gives better experience than playing someone in div V and whipping them? is that all in my head or does it be true does anyone know?

Both

as far as i know the answer is no but you should bring it up in the suggestion lounge

ajeffares wrote: »
    as far as i know the answer is no but you should bring it up in the suggestion lounge

I will add it to my list of things to do with blackout when I get home!:D

Edit: here he is - 18 not 17 as I think I said, but still I have had him for only 5 days so far and have good hopes for him - bargain at 30k!

picture.php?albumid=718&pictureid=3920

Edit2: Where do I find the suggestion lounge? maybe I am being thick but don't see it!:o

Stick up his stats there.

Go to global - clubrooms - click where it says more lounges at the top left and suggestions lounge should be there

Stick up his stats there.

Stats? today is his first match of his professional career... no playing stats as yet!

• Advertisement

I mean his information like I did with Lavis

should be in post 9... well i can see the picture.... its the screen shot of him (with the rest cropped obviously!)

Oh, its not showing for me, Strange

See if you can see it in my albums on my boards profile?

Edit: sorry think I know why... the album was on private!:o is it showing now?

I will add it to my list of things to do with blackout when I get home!:D

Edit: here he is - 18 not 17 as I think I said, but still I have had him for only 5 days so far and have good hopes for him - bargain at 30k!

Edit2: Where do I find the suggestion lounge? maybe I am being thick but don't see it!:o

Looks great.

I'd give him a rake of attack coaching though...

My out-half scores barrel loads of tries.

Yeah got it now. I'm just looking at the US team, 7 twenty year olds and 14 nineteen year olds so its looking good

I'd give him a rake of attack coaching though...

ye i have him on 4 training sessions with lv2 coach on attack then couple of session on other stats... think its 7 sessions a week he is on with the team training on top of that.
    I'm just looking at the US team, 7 twenty year olds and 14 nineteen year olds so its looking good

What does it actually mean for me if i do get a player whose on U20's/ international in future? is it basically the extra games and thus more training/experience? does it draw bigger crowds etc? (thinking of gate receipts!!):D

ye i have him on 4 training sessions with lv2 coach on attack then couple of session on other stats... think its 7 sessions a week he is on with the team training on top of that.

Level 2? *grumbles*

Show off. :pac:

Level 2? *grumbles*

Show off. :pac:

Haha - and here was I thinking I was behind everyone!:p playing on gettin lv 3 facilities next season then the coaches - but it is all finances health driven!

What does it actually mean for me if i do get a player whose on U20's/ international in future? is it basically the extra games and thus more training/experience? does it draw bigger crowds etc? (thinking of gate receipts!!):D

Experience and a cool little flag:D I don't know why, but my main aim has always been an international player

They say the flag raises the players value by about 100k

• Advertisement

Lol

Out of interest what intensity did you play the first game of the season? That game annoys me cos its the only game this season that I didn't get the BP:mad:

1st game this season was played at AISPTG?*. Its only when I pay attention we play badly:)

*Am I Still Playing This Game

MarVeL wrote: »
    1st game this season was played at AISPTG?*. Its only when I pay attention we play badly:)

*Am I Still Playing This Game
    :D

Well good luck in the final, let the best team win

Geraldine

;)

I'd much rather my team won but we'll have to wait and see. Either way I still have to make the final first!

Heres an update. Getting along nicely. Anyone else got players they are training up?

terry_11.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

is that all from giving him the 10 training sessions a week? I have my training sessions more spread out and trying to train up a good few people at the same time. i read in the blackout docs that giving them loads of the same training doesn't have much effect. Did i read that wrong?

suppafly wrote: »
    is that all from giving him the 10 training sessions a week? I have my training sessions more spread out and trying to train up a good few people at the same time. i read in the blackout docs that giving them loads of the same training doesn't have much effect. Did i read that wrong?
    Yep,
    Well your half right. Giving too much of one skill is a waste but if they are spread out on a player that won't make a difference

And now after a few weeks of training - upped him to 10 sessions there about three weeks ago now (should have done it ages ago!!:o
    picture.php?albumid=822&pictureid=4132

also another (dude I picked up there at end of sept for 2k:eek: ) that also is getting 10 sessions and I have hopes for to be a decent team member for the tryers over the next few seasons!
    picture.php?albumid=822&pictureid=4133

My players seem to get way more from the team training than from the individual. Like I have most of them only 1 or 2 training sessions and like some of them only go up 3 or 8 points. Others go up 40 to 100 pointsWhats the story there like

Here's the stats for my best player

ec0ae714.jpg

I've decided to give him the 10 sessions too. he's already on these 5

94e530cc.jpg

which should i put the other 5 sessions onto?

• Advertisement

Handling, a second speed

Advertisement