Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International stars of the future

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

terry_10.png

He's hit 50k CSR but sadly no call up . . . yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

My guy: CSR hasnt gone up as much as I had hoped but he has come along nicely in training. Very much an all-rounder for the back line, but I play him centre.
    picture.php?albumid=822&pictureid=4535

Oh I'd love your guy, I need a fullback

how do you get like 1500 csr a week for your guy? i only get around the 500 mark! :(

If a player has a high CSR he will go up more.

• Advertisement

terry_10.jpg

Sorry about putting him up again its just to show the US U20s manager

Lavis has got his first cap (sorry i can't show his stats):(

terry_10.jpg

Ok, need some advice . . I have had him down to 4 sessions this seasons and I need to decide if I will train him to be on the NT. The US squad is very strong and I recon it will take 3-4 seasons to get him in with a shout.
    Should I do it???

nacis_10.jpg

And my new trainee

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

'Rebellious' discipline will kill him.

• Advertisement

Orizio wrote: »
    'Rebellious' discipline will kill him.
    shhhhhhhh its romania

Im pretty sure this guy qualifies as a star of the future. He is for sale at the moment and is going to be quality. I just pulled him.
    john_d10.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

Hey guys, just wondering if I should promote this guy now or wait a while.

I've got highest quality training on everything for my junior squad.

The fella just turned 17 and was scouted on the 9th of December (just a month ago)

142348.JPG

Also I don't have great training facilities full my full team yet, should I train him anyway or would it be a better idea for me to sell him off?

P.S. I don't need the money from the sale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

I would promote as soon as you can whether you keep him or sell him. If you plan to sell him the sooner after his birthday the better.

If you keep him the individual training sessions you can give him (assuming you have spots free) will most likely improve him quicker than the YA training.

anyone looking for an Irish trainee, you will find some in my league. I did a scout and my results are here on the offsite. Some real talents there so have a look. The amount of players that could be trained each season, that go to waste is crazy. I'm starting a charity, I.S.P.L.T.P, The Irish society for the prevention of losing talented players :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Quick question-

How does Energy/experience get affected by International/U20 games?

My U-20 player has his first game this Friday,but a fairly important week ahead of him too league/cup wise.

I was planning on resting him for the league game so he's fresh for the cup, but will the international match drain him much?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

He'll slowly gain experience but his energy wont be affected at all by U20 games.

Blatantly showing off my trainee.
    http://br-ireland.forumakers.com/t2943-philip-ennis-195-113-2-3-no-8#32271

Anyone else have trainees at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

ajeffares wrote: »
    Blatantly showing off my trainee.
    http://br-ireland.forumakers.com/t2943-philip-ennis-195-113-2-3-no-8#32271

Anyone else have trainees at the moment?

http://br-ireland.forumakers.com/t2956-flavio-correia-196-126-3-3-qualifies-s18-r3-39-pops

If Ireland don't want him, Portugal will prob take him...

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

im sure there great but i cant see them. im very happy with my two guys but seeing as there my first proper trainees i dont know what to make of them

• Advertisement

crisco10 wrote: »

Looks like we're in competition then. :D
    seanand wrote: »
    im sure there great but i cant see them. im very happy with my two guys but seeing as there my first proper trainees i dont know what to make of them

Haha probably shouldn't post him here to be fair. JP would kill me.

my trainee for S18.

Eoin Donnelly

Long way to go with stats/csr but his untrainables are great.

Also I picked up this guy earlier in the season as a possible long term NT prospect. I can post him here as he isn't UTP so wont be involved in anything for a while yet.

Ennis.png

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

how do you have a trainee for s20?

not great for an 18yr old but great untrainables and a great possibilty of on day making it

seanand wrote: »
    how do you have a trainee for s20?

not great for an 18yr old but great untrainables and a great possibilty of on day making it

Sorry, edited it to S18.

Oh I know Ennis is not great but I'm not aiming for him to be an U20 and I got him airly cheap early in the season as a result. The plan is to keep training beyond 20 for the NT so it's not the end of the world that he's a bit behind on stats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭bossa_nova

mar-z wrote: »
    my trainee for S18.

Eoin Donnelly

Looks like we have two brothers going for S18:P

Ross Donnelly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

ajeffares wrote: »
    Looks like we're in competition then. :D

hopefully there is room for both of them! The Portuguese manager has been sniffing about though, wonder if he has half an eye on S16 for him. That would present me with a dilemma!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Chaps what is a good pull CSR wise these days? I know its team dependent and CSR isn't everything but humour me.

Orizio wrote: »
    Chaps what is a good pull CSR wise these days? I know its team dependent and CSR isn't everything but humour me.

30k+ would be an excellent pull and there generally seems to be a few around.

I would still say 20k+ is considered a good pull and would generally around the min for U20's. (could possible say around 25k is good and 20k is the minimum)

Anything less than 20k and you need very good untrainables to make it worthwhile really.

This has been my experience in selling young lads as well, <20 will go v. cheaply usually, >20 will go for a more reasonable to very good price depending on the actual stats and I have never pulled anyone over 25k but would imagine they would go for a pretty penny.

Although as you say csr isn't everything but the above is my thoughts on it.

mar-z wrote: »
    30k+ would be an excellent pull and there generally seems to be a few around.

I would still say 20k+ is considered a good pull and would generally around the min for U20's. (could possible say around 25k is good and 20k is the minimum)

Anything less than 20k and you need very good untrainables to make it worthwhile really.

This has been my experience in selling young lads as well, <20 will go v. cheaply usually, >20 will go for a more reasonable to very good price depending on the actual stats and I have never pulled anyone over 25k but would imagine they would go for a pretty penny.

Although as you say csr isn't everything but the above is my thoughts on it.

I'd say the same, but if training for my own team late teens would do if they had good untrainables, but yeah I would say anything over 20k is the aim really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Just a lil follow on question here, just pulled a 17 year old, 30 stars invested in him, amazing non-trainables and just shy of 20k. He has 9s or 10s in every back department except one... he's got a 3 in speed. What a killer, I was so excited when I saw all that green, only to have a splodge of blue ruin it.

Is he worth training, or will he just never get competitive with that speed?

Advertisement