Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

070-270 Win XP Pro - Is it possible to complete in about an hour?

Options
  • 01-09-2009 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

I do not have holidays to take of work and I start my shift at work in Shannon at 12 so I need to have the exam done and completed in about an hour. Has anyone done this exam? Do you think it is possible. As far as I know there are typically about 60 questions at most.

Your help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

yes it's possible, I did the exam in about 60 min, and did not rush (read each question carefully).
    But the 60min is the time I used in the exam, not counting time to sign in or after the exam
    ie: if you fill in the questions after the exam.

How well you know windows and the information needed to pass will decide if
    you are rushing. I have been doing tech work with windows daily for over
    10 years so loads of the questions were very easy for me.

how early can you book it and how long will it take you to get to work after it?
    It will not help you in the exam if your trying to make a deadline to get it done in 60 min.
    have you read the ms press book and done all the work in it?
    exam cram books can be useful as well to jog the memory few days before.
    I did not use it for the 270 but for 290/291/293 it was.

Coyote

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

I seem to remember finishing the 270 in half an hour or so. Probably the easiest MCP I ever took.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 peterdoherty

yep i never take more than an hour for any mcp exam (except those with loads of simulations or some of the .net ones with massive sections of code to read).

Advertisement