Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Down?

• 01-09-2009 2:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Iolar wrote: »
    Anyone else expierence difficulties with smart from 6pm last night til this morning?im in Portlaoise area and it was down from about 7 until today!

Known and resolved issue.

http://support.smarttelecom.ie/forums/showthread.php?p=24916#post24916

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭BQQ

I asume you're talking about Smart Telcom. I don't know about problems in your area, but it's in the news that they've gone into examinership, so, if I were you, i'd be looking for a new service provider anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Examinership isn't a problem, it may well be a solution for Smart's financial problems. There's another thread about all that anyway, and since the issue here is resolved, I'll lock it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement