Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer!

Options
  • 01-09-2009 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi guys.

With Electric Picnic coming up, has anyone seen any good deals around on booze? Particularly looking for cans of Heineken or similar and whiskey for myself but all deals will be examined! Cans are needed specifically when it comes to beer cos glass bottles won't be allowed into these kinds of festivals. Any deals in your local off licence, Dunnes, Tesco or the likes?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Loadedscream

looking for similar suggestions myself!!! anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

AFAIK Lidl are doing cans of Budweiser for 1.49 each,thats €36 a crate I make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Perlenbacher 500ml bottles are 6 for €5 in lidl at the moment, usually €7, and great value at €7.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Best Cans of Hein i have found is 24pack for €35 quid in Londis. The best part is, that its the imported stuff 5% :pac: Raining or not gonna make it a good weekend ;)

Davy wrote: »
    Best Cans of Hein i have found is 24pack for €35 quid in Londis.
    Which londis?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

rubadub wrote: »
    Which londis?

I cant tell you yet, i haven't picked up mine yet :pac:
    skerries

Davy wrote: »
    I cant tell you yet, i haven't picked up mine yet :pac:
    skerries
    The race is on!, You will know I beat you if you see a drunk lying outside using a case as a pillow ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Messed Up Mind

Just heard that tesco are selling 15 cans of Carlsberg import for 15 yo yos. I know it tastes like pee but that saving itself tastes good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

How about bottles this weekend?

Miller/Bud offers? Even Coors?

Ive not been to supermarkets yet but wanna see if i can get a good deal on 20-24 packs

Advertisement