Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Med Chem in DIT/Chemical Sciences Q!

Options
  • 01-09-2009 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Accepted a place in Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Science (level 7)
    Even though I had the points for Biomedical Science, I did this on the basis that I really wanted to study Med Chem but wasn't accepted anywhere else for a level 8 :(

Now Im wondering once I finish the 3 years can I apply to switch into level 8 "Chemical Sciences with Medicinal Chemistry" or is the level 8 degree called "Chemical Sciences" very important for me as I want to persue a masters in med chem

Thx in advance

PS.
    On the prospectus it says that you can switch into Chemical Science with Med Chem but when I aksed the lady at the admissions she says that she thinks its only Chemical Sciences...:confused::confused::confused::(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 marshal777

any info pls :p:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭mrboswell

marshal777 wrote: »
    any info pls :p:)

I did Chem Sciences a few years back - don't think its the course that your looking for - not geared toward Med Chem...

Advertisement